Wednesday 16 April 2014

Awkward - Season 3, Episode 20

                                     Season 3, Episode 20                                    
 ~Who I Want to Be~



Season 3 was filled with ups and downs for Jenna. In the final episode of the season, it’s the end of junior year and prom is approaching. It’s time for Jenna to decide ‘who she wants to be,’ the topic of her final paper for Mr. Hart’s creative writing class. Jenna struggles with her choices and doesn’t know what to write about. Everyone else is getting ready for prom but after losing her friends and boyfriend, Jenna doesn’t plan on going.  After an emotionally discussion with her mom, she finally has a breakthrough and realizes what she wants to write and more importantly, who she wants to be. Finally completing her paper, Jenna decides she will go to prom on her own. Her final thoughts sum up how she has progressed since the season began:


“I had been struggling to think of what to say, so I stopped thinking. I was convinced I didn’t know who I wanted to be and then I realized the answer was all around me. I want to be someone who’s willing to forgive.  I want to be someone who cares more about other people than themselves. I want to be someone who can tell it like it is. I want to be someone who would give up everything for the right reasons. I want to be someone who sees the good in everyone. I want to be someone who is a true friend. I want to be someone who always tries to be a better person, and someone who learns from his mistakes. I want to be someone who encompasses all those things so I can finally be that girl who doesn’t need a boy to be happy because I’ll know how to dance all on my own.”



~ Kaley Quast
 
Reference :  
http://reallylatereviews.com/awkward-season-finale-recap-want
http://soundtrack.mtv.com/post/greatest-hits-awkward-season-3
thisurlbemine.tumblr.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment